Buying an apartment in Royal Atlantis
The Royal Atlantis complex towers over the Persian Gulf. The world's leading designers, architects and artists worked on its creation, and the resulting masterpiece is unlike any other in the world. Kerzner International is the main developer of Royal Atlantis. The idea of a multi-storey building belongs to the American architectural firm Kohn Pedersen Fox, and the author of the interiors is the Parisian designer Sibyl de Margerie.
The approximate completion date of the exclusive project is the 4th quarter of 2021.
231 residential units will be put up for sale, including penthouses and apartments 2 – 5BR. All residences are furnished on a turnkey basis. The area of the apartments varies from 160 to 504 square meters. meters. Starting price for prestigious real estate in Royal Atlantis is almost 2,000,000 US dollars.
Types of apartments in Royal Atlantis
Luxury apartments in Royal Atlantis are divided into three types:
- Penthouses. VIP-level real estate. They are distinguished by panoramic views of the city, each has a spacious terrace, a swimming pool, dining and living rooms.
- Sky Courts. This apartment also offers a spectacular view of Dubai. There are terraces, a swimming pool and landscaped gardens. There are 4 bedrooms inside the apartment.
- Garden Suite is a private oasis. The emphasis is on unique gardens, private pools, and there are also large entertainment spaces.
Royal Atlantis Infrastructure
The height of the complex is 46 floors. Future owners of premium class apartments will have access to a number of status amenities.
- Steam bath and sauna.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Lawn for relaxation or yoga classes.
- Medical office.
- Tennis court.
- BBQ area next to the pool.
- Children's playground.
- Conference rooms.
In addition, concierge services will be available to residents. The Royal Atntis service team is always in touch, ready to meet all requests: from help around the house or butlers providing dinner, to booking a private plane.
The future exclusive residential complex is located next to Crescent Road (Crescent Rd). In 20 minutes, residents can reach the most famous places in Dubai: Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall and Burj Al Arab. The airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The Palm Jumeirah monorail is also available to residents – it connects the artificial island with the mainland. The monorail communicates with the metro and can bring exactly to the Dubai marina.
Architecture, design, interior
The entire architecture of the complex is designed in a classical style. The interiors feature handmade products made of fine textiles, architectural embroidery, leather products, also handmade, and porcelain. At the same time, the interior of each private house can be adapted to the individual feelings of the beautiful owner of the apartment.
Restaurants, bars, cafes
17 restaurants with exquisite and diverse cuisine will open their doors in Royal Atlantis. It is assumed that they will be headed by famous chefs: Gordon Ramsay, Jose Andres, Gaston Akurio, Ariana Bundy and Nobu Matsuhisa.
Near the residential complex there are interesting options for leisure.
- The Palm Tower, the feature of which is the world's highest swimming pool with a 360-degree view. Also available is the St. Regis Dubai Hotel with a branded restaurant and an observation deck on the 52nd floor.
- "Sea Lion" (Sea Lion Point). Thanks to a number of interactive activities, you can get to know the amazing mammals — sea lions.
- "Dolphin Bay" – here you can swim with dolphins.
- Aquaventure Water Park — the largest in the world — is also happy to welcome guests.
- Emirates Golf Club.
As part of the special offer, residents of the future complex will be given 12 free tickets per year to the Aquaventure water park and Sea Lion Point.
We will help you buy luxury real estate in Royal Atlantis
Investments can start with investment in real estate Royal Atlantis — our specialists will be happy to help with the choice. Contact us via the feedback form or by calling the phone number listed on the website.