Luxury apartments for sale in Dubai, UAE
Luxury real estate in Dubai is popular all over the world. Luxury apartments and flats in Dubai are the most sought after options amongst foreign property buyers and investors. With its premium status, this type of housing belongs to a separate category of real estate with prices higher than the average rates on the market.
However, despite their high cost, luxury apartments in Dubai are popular with locals as well as foreigners. These options offer one of the highest returns and are a great investment in terms of enhancing your quality of life as Dubai’s luxury residential projects are renowned for their sophisticated design, top-quality finishing and amazing choice of top-notch amenities.
Located in the desert, Dubai is a thriving city and world-known international resort, a developed technological and economic centre of the UAE. It offers everything you could ask for when it comes to luxurious lifestyle regardless of whether you are a holiday maker or business investor. Elite new buildings in Dubai have many prestigious apartments and penthouses ready to move in. They feature exclusive interior design, high-end furniture and household appliances.
Luxury apartment prices in Dubai
The most expensive flats in Dubai are a true symbol of luxury, there they are pricier options than other housing types. The high cost of Arab apartments in Dubai depends on the following factors:
- What neighborhood they are located in;
- How prestigious the development project and what amenities it offers;
- What floor they are located on;
- The number of rooms and the area of the apartment;
- Specific characteristics.
The most popular luxury flats are located in the following projects:
- Mamsha AI Saadiyat – 2,700,000 AED
- DAMAC Prive – the price for apartments from 750,000 AED;
- The Bridges – the cost of housing from 600,000 AED;
- Seven Palm – from 780,000 AED;
- Waters Edge – from 500,000 AED;
- Studio One – from 510,000 AED.
When buying the best buy-to-let apartments in Dubai, the return be as high as 15% per annum.
Buying luxury flats in Dubai
Penthouses, apartments and luxury villas in Dubai are in demand even during the pandemic. In 2020, thanks to the prompt reaction of the government, they managed to stimulate the demand for housing and attract foreign investors. In 2021, with the easing of COVID measures, tourists and the locals became more active than ever. As a result, the market broke the record for property transactions and overcame the threshold of falling prices, which had been held since 2016. Now to buy luxury apartments in Dubai means to secure your money and get a stable profit.
Additional reasons for buying luxury real estate in Dubai:
- The procedure of buying a property is simple and secure;
- No additional taxes on income and real estate in freehold areas;
- High ROI;
- High rental yields – up to 15%;
- The opportunity to obtain a resident visa by property investment;
- Stable political and economic situation in the country;
- Freehold and leasehold zones;
- Growing demand for housing.
We will help you buy luxury apartments and flats in Dubai
Find more options for the best apartments in the prestigious areas of Dubai in our comprehensive property catalogue. Choose your dream apartment or get in touch with our sales team and they will offer you custom-tailored solutions matching your goals and budgets. Our real estate experts make sure that buying a luxury apartment in Dubai is smooth and safe.